The Portable Braille Displays
PAC Mate 20
Cell Braille Display
PAC Mate 40 Cell Braille
Braille Display Features
truly portable display not only makes PAC Mate more accessible, but it also can
be used with desktops and laptops. Featuring a low-cost, simple platform this
refreshable Braille unit adds the most manageable functionality available to any
computer with a USB port. A new seamless design between braille cells makes the
display feel like paper. With a pair of three-way Whiz Wheels for rapid
navigation and dual purpose cursor routing buttons, users can quickly and
accurately obtain the information they need. The built-in VariBraille and
programmable hot keys make the PAC Mate Portable Braille Display a convenient
extension to any Windows or Windows CE operating environment.
• Whiz Wheels for
superb navigation by line, sentence or paragraph through files, dialogs, lists
• Choice 20 or 40 cells of refreshable Braille.
• Seams eliminated between
Braille cells, giving the display the feel of reading
Braille on paper.
• 10 dual-purpose hot keys in the center for shortcuts to applications.
• Dual cursor router buttons on the back row.
• Pan forward and backward with buttons on the left and right.
• Braille dots can be adjusted for intensity with the VariBraille feature.
• USB Mini B connection on the left side.
• Powered by a USB A-Mini B cable.
• Carry case can tether to any PAC Mate for ergonomic use.
• Foam keyboard stand for use with unit.
Platforms Supported By
Braille Display can be used with desktop and laptop PC's; IBM PC or compatible
with USB 1.1/USB2.0/USB OTG supported; All PAC Mate models
Supported By Braille Display
Windows 98 SE, Windows Me,
Win2k, Windows XP; Windows CE 3.0, Windows CE .NET
Dimensions & Weight
20-cell Portable Braille Display
4.8 in. x 11 in. x 1.53
in. (12.19cm x 27.94cm x 3.89 cm)
Weight: 1lb., 12 oz. (0.79 kg)
Dimensions & Weight
40-cell Portable Braille Display
4.8 in. x 12.5 in.
x 1.53 in. (12.19cm x 31.75cm x 3.89 cm)
Weight: 2lbs., 3 oz. (0.99 kg)
If you need assistance please call NanoPac, Inc.
Content and design copyright by NanoPac, Inc. 1998 - 2003
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the
trademarks of their respective owners.
We accept VISA, MC, AMX, Discover,
approved purchase orders and checks.
Sales - 1-800-580-6086